By Emily S
This will be a series of thrifting tips that I’ve come up with over the years, I hope you enjoy.
Through all of my thrifting experiences I have learnt a few things. One being always look through all of the racks because tucked away there could be really special treasures so below I have made a list of a bunch of sections people sometimes miss just so you can check out these places too.
1. Check the men’s section, there could be band tees or oversized cardigans
2. Check all the sizes because if you enjoy wearing oversized clothes and you’re following that trend, that’s where you can find the best things.
3. Check the lingerie section, within all of that mess can be really cute lace bralets. ( just make sure to really wash these)
4.Check the sock section, you could find knee high socks (also really really wash these)
5. Check out the kids section, I always find crop tops here and they’re also cheaper then the women’s clothes
6. Lastly don’t forget the belt section, they sometimes have real leather belts
( so basically check the whole store, and don’t give up if you don’t find something the first time. Just keep trying.
Please come back soon because there will be more thrifting tips coming!